Saturday, June 14, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT 14/6/2008

ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Speer-ers,

I am back from my overseas trip!

Thank you very much for the understanding and continued support during this period when I wasn't able to provide prompt responses to all the email enquiries as well as blog updates.

As promised, I am launching Tokyo Fashion Spree #2 now and will end it on 29 June 2008. Tokyo Fashion is a reputable company in Taiwan and I have seen the contestants from Taiwan variety shows hosted by Wu Zhong Xian wearing their clothes! (Shown on every Sunday night on Channel U). The clothes are of good quality!

I will also be closing the JJS and Maple Syrup Spree tomorrow (15 June 2008) and hope to place orders by 16 June 2008. Spree-ers who have placed orders kindly make the full payment by the closing date to avoid delays in orders.

Thank you once again for all the support!

Cheers!

No comments: